Since 1997, we have continually advanced the newest technologies that improve security. We've worked in the effort to fight an ever evolving threat of domestic and global terrorism. We have been at the forefront of nearly every major surveillance technology.
Our primary mission is to protect people, property, infrastructure and our client's high value assets by mitigating threats.
What We've Achieved
- 1997 Gary Williams designs and builds the first pencil sized camera in his garage Venice Beach California.
- 1999 Pencil sized "Nuclear Camera" installed at Westinghouse Nuclear Power Plant in California.
- Security Vendor for the largest US aluminum producer for over 12 years.
- Developed process monitoring system utilizing high speed cameras and mathematical algorithms.
- Developed ACPSS, Advanced Crane Payload Surveillance Safety System. Can be adopted to most cranes.
- Provided Surveillance/Security systems to 100's of businesses and residences.
- Worked closely with Colorado's Marijuana Enforcement Division and state agencies to develop regulations/laws relating to legalization and compliance.
- Compliance Consulted and secured over 60 Cannabis operations in 4 states.